Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Je suis malade…

i've lost my voice and im aware the reason has nothing to do with a physical condition…
apparently there are things that where said when i should have kept my mouth shut, and now subconsciously my body has shielded my right to express my mind through my words…

he perdido mi voz y soy consiente de que la razón no tiene nada que ver con una condición fisica…
aparentemente hubieron cosas que fueron dichas cuando debi de haber cerrado mi boca, y ahora subconscientemente mi cuerpo ha escudado mi derecho a expresar mis pensamientos por medio de palabras…
[CHANEL 3213 glasses  +  MOSCHINO fair aisle sweater  +  CHANEL pearl drop nailpolish]
so thats why i let my clothes do the job for me… i found this sweater at a small second hand in the center of the city which i stumbled upon randomly while looking for a charger for my camera, i could say i was feeling lost but then i found this oasis in the middle of my desert and i felt i found my self again… and for less than 5dlls, it was a bargain.

por eso le dejo el trabajo a mi ropa… encontre este suéter en una pequeña tiendita de cosas usadas en el centro de la ciudad que me encontre de repente mientras buscaba por el cargador de mi cámara, podia decir que me había perdido pero cuando encontre el oasis en medio de mi desierto senti que me había encontrado otra vez… y por menos de 50 pesos, a eso le llamo una ganga.

0 comments:

Post a Comment