Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

understate.

there are thoughts in my head [i shouldn't listen nor care] they make me feel insane.
btw is there anyone whiling to make a girl located in a third world country happy who wants a piece of the last collection of Jil Sander for UNIQLO? anyone? 

hay pensamientos en mi mente [que no me deberían importar ni debería escuchar] que me hacen volverme loca.
por cierto! hay alguien allá afuera dispuesto a hacer feliz a una niña en un pais tercermundista que quiere una pieza de la ultima colección de Jil Sander para UNIQLO? alguien?
 
jump… take a leap of faith.

saltar… dar un salto de fe.
another go-to basic
[+j Jil Sander for UNIQLO sweater  +  Pierre Hardy sneakers]

otro basico clásico
[suéter +J Jil Sander para UNIQLO  +  tenia Pierre Hardy]

1 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful! Your style is always gorgeous and you have beautiful eyeglasses!!

    A big kiss my friend

    Carolina

    ReplyDelete