Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

A thing for stairs

somehow, someway i find myself with a tendency towards stairs and taking pics in them…
they have such an enigmatic-dramatic power with a level of invite and warning that seems so appealing.
i was at a friends party and i sneaked in for this shots… this dude caught me and made fun of me.
and i started getting second thoughts on this situation of mine… 
is this a really lame game of playing dress-up with myself? even more to create a whole story for it?
i ended up with… who cares? 
i do this for myself and for those who appreciate… the rest wont understand, maybe tomorrow just not today.

de alguna manera tengo una fascinación por las escaleras y tomarme fotos en ellas… tienen un poder tan enigmatico-dramático con un nivel de invitación y advertencia que me cautiva.
estaba en la fiesta de un amigo y me escabullí para tomarme estas fotos… me cachó un amigo y se burló. claro que las dudas y arrepentimiento inundó mi ser por un momento…
es de verdad este juego de vestirme tan patetico? aun mas crear toda una historia al rededor de esto?
termine con un… a quien le importa?
hago esto para mi y para los que lo aprecian… el resto no lo puede entender, quizas mañana pero no hoy.
[CHANEL glasses  +  FENDI ss 06 laser cut runway jacket  +  UNIQLO pants  +  YSL divine fw 09 elastic boots]

[lentes CHANEL  +  chamarra de pasarela corte laser pv 06 FENDI  +  pantalones UNIQLO  +  botines de elastico oi 09 divine YSL]

2 comments:

  1. Woow, Mama Mia.. the first picture looks so much like being out of a magazine, dear Lizzie!!!!!

    Love It!!!

    Btw.. can you imagine I was not at Palais Royal.
    Hope so much next time as I love this place.. and I now your fav store is here, too :))

    Happy Monday darling!!!

    ReplyDelete