Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Lady…

inspired by the Guggenheim museum in NY i made this collar for a pattern making class back in school, almost 2 years ago… time flies for sure.
i always intended to post this piece but i never quite felt like searching for a model… i am a bit embarrassed by it… and even more when someone else wants me to do some modeling… im shy.
this is my playground… a hobby… a mindscape. im just having fun.

inspirada en el museo Guggenheim en NY hice este cuello para una clase de patronage en la universidad, casi 2 años… el tiempo vuela.
siempre tuve la intension de mostrar esta pieza pero nunca me puse a buscar modelo… me daba pena… y mas cuando alguien me pide que lo sea… soy tímida.
este es mi patio de juegos… un hobby… mi escape mental. solo me divierto.
  
[FENDI skirt + YSL divine boots + CHANEL frames + my collar]

[falda FENDI + botines YSL divine + gafas CHANEL + mi collar]

0 comments:

Post a Comment