Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

snood…

i got this tube top while thrifting… i would never wear it as a top because it would make me look, lets say a bit squared… however i know this winter i will use it as a scarf-hood thing around my neck to keep me warm while i still can move around.
remember how sad i was when this Yves Saint Laurent arty floral ring broke… i fixed it my self! so easy and so rewarding… and so cheap. That way i made sure it was properly done and clean. Oh i love grey.

Este se supone que es una 'blusa' [?] pero nunca la usaria como tal porque me veria un poco cuadrada… Aunqué cuando la ví supe que la usaría como bufanda-capucha-cosa alrededor de mi cuello para mantenerme calientita y poder moverme… es tan práctica.
Si recordaran [aunque creo que solo yo jaja] estaba un poco triste porque se me safó este anillo de Yves Saint Laurent… lo arreglé yo! me daban mil pretextos por el materíal pero ya está! tán reconfortante y tan barato, la ventaja es que me aseguré de que quedara bien hecho y limpio. Ah si, amo el Gris. 
[BOSS snood  +  YSL arty floral ring  +  CHANEL optical lenses  +  DIOR gris Montaigne nail polish] 

[bufanda BOSS  +  anillo YSL arty floral  +  lentes CHANEL  +  esmalte DIOR gris Montaigne] 

0 comments:

Post a Comment