Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

La Manzana

if anyone asks where would you take someone if they visit your hometown, theres not much to do here, but this place is definitely 'iconic'… back in the days [my mom says] this was a bit can-structured lunch place… apple shaped of course... now its solid, and my mom used to bring me when i was a kid… im getting melancholic and i havent left yet…
the menu is simple, common… [to me at least] and decently priced…
cute the little authenticity tag…my stack of random chains is getting out of hand... i missed this ring, its now back and i guess its coming with me to Paris…
 this is the inside of the shirt... lovely construction... btw its pretty warm, i could not believe that…
[my nails were riva first then i got cozy and shifted to Particuliere… Chanel]

0 comments:

Post a Comment