Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Maaaaaada's

Today was the celebration to those who nurtured our little bodies while waiting to be released into this chaos... our mothers... 
it has always amazed me how fragile·yet·incredible·strong·human·beings·are due to the fact that we are created thanks for proper timing... i mean we could have just been another menstrual cramp of our mothers and another tension release of our fathers... from that perspective, i now consider myself lucky and proud to be me Ü
well... that and... i·was·accepted·and·now·i·know·i'll·spend·my·summer·in·France·ohmy!
DSC_0291
in my last post i mentioned my crush on pink... i'm still conservative and mix it with black·and·nude
DSC_0289
DSC_0292
DSC_0294
DSC_0303
DSC_0307
and i was wearing no nailpolish, sometimes i take weekends to pamper my skin and nails from external coats... so today was just pink lipstick
vintage sunglasses · BSK top + trousers · Miu Miu shoes · YSL arty ring + rouge volupte #29 · rubberhairband · vintage [my moms bracelet that was a gift from her sister(so·i·better·not·lose·it)]

0 comments:

Post a Comment