Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

A bit of honesty...

wouldnt hurt anyone... or so i thought... Honesty comes with responsability... so, here i am, showing u what i look like when i'm under my coma-mode... old jeans, sweatshirts, and this beat-up booties... the usual...
IMG_0217IMG_0213
oh yeah... this is me lifting my middle finger... not because i'm a rude, bad-non-educated female... no way jose! im showing off my YSL arty ring to my friend via skype... Ü
Photo on 2011-04-29 at 13.20
and this is me at mt finest... how cute am i? seriusly mom & dad... u did your best... el·ou·el
Photo on 2011-04-29 at 12.46
zara kids plaid shirt · walmart sweatshirt · pepejeans jeans · aldo studded booties · YSL arty ring in coral [have you seen the wood version? im so after it] · Chanel sunnies · stupid face

0 comments:

Post a Comment