Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

FRUITOHOLIC

this is my favorite place to go shopping for my fresh fruits... i am a truly fruitoholic... whether its pinneaple, mango, green grapes, papaya and sometimes cantaloupe, eating them makes me happy c: there's something special im not sure if its their growth process or the process for one to eat them that makes it different from frozen or canned foods...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
u see? matches my nailpolish ;P
Photobucket
i would have appreciated if someone had told me before hand that sugar cane had this stings... 
Photobucket
spotted: me in pain lol
Photobucket
Photobucket
btw dont u just love this skirt? i do!!! thrifted and ohhh so comfy!!! its like wearing pajamas and u get the looks... but who cares!!!
F21 sweater | express thrifted maxi skirt | chloe silverado buckle wedges

0 comments:

Post a Comment