Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

New York... me... me... and more me...

this are the photos that were taken by the guys i went with... paparazzo like... hahhaha
down picture: at the new museum terrace...
in the new museum's dinning zone... EATING!!! PIGGING!!! actually hahahaha
MoMA... here in the garden taking pictures...
here just chilling before going in...
and going in... climbing up the stairs...
at the ICFF with my student pass... (i got in for free... and at the magazine's booth i got amazing deals because of this... and my friends got there as students also... which is not likely at all!!! hahaha)
in the blue subway... me with all my maps... yeah i was new in town...
walking through Central Park...
i was forced to this photo!!! we didn't even go into the museum...
chilling at a lake in Central Park...
loved this one!!! at the subway on our way back to the apartment...
yes!!! that green bag is the one from the Cooper-Hewitt museum... the one with the MMM matrioshkas...
outside the building that was designed by Frank Ghery...
at the stairs in from of madison square garden...
at the cooper...
photo credits:
yayo:1,3,4,5,7,8,10,14,18,
edith:2,6,9,11,12,13,15,16,17

0 comments:

Post a Comment