Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Lovng my former non-glasses c:

i just think i made the best decision ever... transform this vintage CHANEL sunnies into glasses... because i removed the lenses to try them on saturday to see if they could fit my life-style... hahaha and so if someone asked me why i was wearing my glasses without lenses i just answered they are my new NON-GLASSES hahahaha i'm that stupid...
either way... they now have lenses and i accomplished the look i was going for... geek... i look like a vintage librarian... and i am very proud c:
playing with photo-booth...mirrored me
love this glasses because they are GREY... and i happen to have grey as my favorite color... and the fact that it has studded interlocked cc's over pyramids...
yeah i took photos of them all day long... its like owing something new... even if they've been in my closet for too long... RECESSION stikes again!!!
the prefix RE... which means AGAIN!!! love it c:
ohhh can u tell... i am happy once again!!! with no apparent reason... just because...

0 comments:

Post a Comment