Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Bold shoulders... tiny waist.

this is another of my finds at my moms closet... she was pregnant, with 3 months old me inside of her... 
so many of the clothes i get to wear from her, i kinda wore them already...
today i wore this to the mall and i felt almost rebelious and daring for sporting this bold shoulders and 
tiny waist... it was cool...








remember i told you about the perfume bottle collection we wanted... this is another cool item...
the scent is cute... but the bottle... ferocious....


i played around with the makeup... playing with proportions...


hat: my christmas gift from my mom... thank u....
blazer: vintage... my moms
jeans: P&B
booties, purse: forever21.... the purse is my sisters
bow ring: Charlotte Russe
hearts ring: local jewellery designer Jenny Rabel

2 comments:

  1. GREAT blog!!
    That blazer is so beautiful <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I love the pictures in all the post.
    This one is great, I like the blazer, that car!, the bottle of perfume too!
    Everything is cool!

    ReplyDelete