Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

gray block

first i got this shirt-sweater at forever21 but later i went to target and found this hat... matchy-matchy...
then here at home i remember i had this gloves my mom gave to me on Christmas last year... matchy-
matchy-matchy





this sunnies are Burberry... i couldn't keep my promise...
my sister just showed me this photos that she took while in san antonio txs at bravo restaurant in The 
Shops At La Cantera... to be honest that was by far the best salmon i´ve ever had... the salad 
yummiiiiiieeee with a strawberry vinaigrette
i am not vegan because i do eat every once in a while seafood but i don't eat red meat or poultry... its
 because my stomach gets quite upset, not to mention dairy! i cant stand it... makes me so sick...

hat: i guess its from eugenia kim for target
gloves: MAP miss au point
shirt & shoes: Forever21
jeans: pull&bear

0 comments:

Post a Comment