Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

poésie noire

i find it really interesting how innovative ancient techniques have been twisted in the last decades…
adding a really transparent net to a knit, in a quite interesting pattern… that is poésie.

me fascina como se han innovado las tecnicas antiguas que se les ha dado un giro en las ultimas decadas…
integrar una malla transparente a un tejido, en un patron interesante… eso es poesia.

so an all black outfit has been lately my uniform…
and this boots… i am so happy my mother got them for her, and even happier because i stole them.
yes, they might be inspired by a certain G-to-Y but they are not direct copy-cats.
and truth be told, i prefer the toe shape of this.

al parecer mi uniforme ha sido el andar toda de negro…
bueno estas botas… me da mucho gusto que las halla comprado mi madre porque se las puedo robar.
si, talvez esten inspiradas en una cierta G-a-Y pero no son copias directas.
y la verdad, prefiero la forma de la punta de estas.

[CHANEL 3213 glasses  +  Hussein Chalayan for UB knit dress  +  Zara over the knee boots]

2 comments:

  1. all black is the way to go! love love your style!
    I'm you new fan and I'm sorry for myself I didn't find you before! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love to know you like this!!!
      thank you for taking the time to comment…
      have a great weekend!!!

      Delete