Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Never made it

this pics never quite made it, it just felt like they were missing something... but not up until i realized they share the 'same' color palette... or so i thought.
Photobucket
this little gross (well i felt anxious while taking this pics cuz they were moving fast-fast-fast...) apparently are pre-ladybugs... 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
yes i can eat this everyday, everymeal, everyseason, everyalways
Photobucket
DSC_0265
DSC_0264
Photobucket
Photobucket

during finals... this boots were my besties... yeap they match perfectly khaki vert Ü

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
stolen watch... well i was just babysitting it while my aunt cleaned up her daughter... sad-pathetic story... LOL
Photobucket
gifts from my auntie that she got me from her trip to Europe... a pencil (Swarovski cristal attached to the end) because i must 'draw' all the time, a pair of shoes (yeap she knows me), and the mini Eiffel... (thats my sisters... she has a HUGE crush with anything paris-related)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment