Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Ella

i have always found it so appealing how, in theory, we resemble the things we feel attracted to… whether it be a partner, an object; but most important, our pets.

siempre me ha llamado mucho la atención como, en teoría, nos parecemos a lo que nos atrae…
bien puede ser una pareja, un objeto; pero mas importante, nuestras mascotas.

meet my daughter, Ella.

conozcan a mi hija, Ella.

She is careless and adventurous. She is lazy but playful.

Es descuidada y aventurera. Es floja pero juguetona.

i love her to bits… and she knows it.
a part of me believes she sees me as a oversized dog… with heels.
[i've become the type of mother who wants to share every single move she makes, yes, i do. She is just TOO cute]

la amo… y lo sabe.
una parte de mi cree que me ve como un perro tamaño XL… con tacones.
[me he convertido en el tipo de madre que le urge compartir cada uno de sus movimientos, si, me urge. Ella es TAN linda]

0 comments:

Post a Comment