Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Lizzie Mouse

when i was born it was hard for me to come out on my own... so they pulled me out with the help of the 'forceps', so my first days of life I was sporting some Minnie mouse ears...
So I got nicked named As Lizzie Mouse by my dear uncle...
The other day I went to the dollar store and found this ears, to tell the truth I wasted to play dress-up plus it worked the clothes I was wearing...
I went out the store with them on, weird stares were on... I didn't quite cared because I thought that deep down all the people who saw me were smiling and their day had changed, maybe a new anecdote to tell once they got home... At the groceries a little girl gave me a smile I will never forget... Ü
DSC_0055
DSC_0062
DSC_0059
DSC_0060
This Chanel coat is a thrift I proudly snagged... Real, fake... Don't know... Well constructed? Hell yes! It even has a inner pocket to store my phone...
White T by YSL, vintage rings + MarcJacobs+Maripol ring, old cuff, MassimoDutti glovewithlaces(that's how I call them because they are super comfs) guess purse

1 comments:

  1. soy de venezuela. que lindo tu blog, me encantaron los anillos, mi hermana tiene el mismo bolso, pero en otro color :)

    besos

    http://everysundays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete